Hope To See You There.
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
I'm excited to be able to share my nomination for The 2017 Australian LGBTI Broadcaster & Presenter Award has been shortlisted.
If you've enjoyed my TV appearances including Ch 10's The Project (short segment below) I'd be grateful for your vote by Dec 31st!
You can vote at this link and are welcome to chose the award categories you know and like (i.e. not all ones are mandatory!)
Thanks and love as always
Ch 10's The Project
Sunday, October 16, 2016
I was recently invited to be a part of the Elevan O'Clock podcast page. Here we discussed being transgender, details of a transition process, a career within the arts and entertainment industries and also what (in our perspective) is the current state of affairs of trans profiling in mainstream pop culture. Enjoy!
Links and Further Information
- It's Not About The Sex Documentary
- Friend Andrew on Facebook
- Subscribe to AndyG Projects YouTube Channel
- AndyGProjects on Twitter
- View Andrew's Pintrest Piccies
- Find Andrew on Instagram
- First Australian National Trans Mental Health Study
- Transgender Medical Explanation - UK Gender Publication
- United Nations Discussion Paper: Transgender Health & Human Rights