I just wanted to share that I bought my first razor and can of shaving cream today. It was a very confusing and funny experience. I must have been standing there at the shelf in Woolworths for at least 20 minutes debating between Gillette & Shick varieties.
The more important question I have though is what's with all the varieties of disposable razors?? Surely that's not totally cool for the environment. Do men go through one a day - that's 365 bits of plastic a year being thrown out per man. You know what I mean??? Anyway small observation. Chin & moustache whiskers (eww I might add - definitely taking some getting used to!) all sorted ... for now!
Links and Further Information
- It's Not About The Sex Documentary
- Friend Andrew on Facebook
- Subscribe to AndyG Projects YouTube Channel
- AndyGProjects on Twitter
- View Andrew's Pintrest Piccies
- Find Andrew on Instagram
- First Australian National Trans Mental Health Study
- Transgender Medical Explanation - UK Gender Publication
- United Nations Discussion Paper: Transgender Health & Human Rights