Right now in this moment ... I've never felt such inclusion and love from every family / community to which I belong to in my life, and it's taken doing the one thing I thought would for sure exclude me, for that to make it self be ... interestingo! ... this is all!
We speak to our NSW #YourChair winner Andrew Guy about his journey as a trans person #TheProjectTVPosted by The Project on Monday, September 7, 2015
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Aint It Funny
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Links and Further Information
- It's Not About The Sex Documentary
- Friend Andrew on Facebook
- Subscribe to AndyG Projects YouTube Channel
- AndyGProjects on Twitter
- View Andrew's Pintrest Piccies
- Find Andrew on Instagram
- First Australian National Trans Mental Health Study
- Transgender Medical Explanation - UK Gender Publication
- United Nations Discussion Paper: Transgender Health & Human Rights
People respect it and are happy someone like you has the guts, that many of us don't to do what is true to yourself. So boldly too.ReplyDelete
You should be proud of your strength and bravery..
It's weird, I knew only a tiny bit of you as Anna, but now as Andy, I feel like I'm only just getting to know the real you. That could only be a good thing.
So very proud of you.